lördag 16 februari 2019

Sweet birthday!

Hello everyone!
Hope your all having a wonderful Saturday. Here in Sweden we're getting spring fever (although I know it could get cold and snow next week), with +7°C and the sun shining, I just love it! 
On today's card I've used a stamp set from Avery Elle, distress oxide and a stencil from Altenew for the background. I embossed the macarons with clear embossing powder to make them really shiny, and in my very messy ribbon box, I found this ribbon that matched the ink from Versa Color perfectly.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Jenny

Challenges:


3 kommentarer:

  1. A very sweet design indeed and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sweet card.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera