lördag 2 februari 2019

Mandala birthday

Hello everyone!
Birthday season has begun in my family, today we've celebrated one of my sisters, and it gets the card making going:) Today I was inspired by all the mandala stamps creations I've seen lately, but since I have decided not to buy any new craft material for a while (wish me luck, but I really can't keep on buying stuff I don't have time to use, right?),  I had to dig deep (I knew I had it somewhere...) into my stash to find this Nellie Snellen stamp, woohoo! The colour combo is from the challenge at CTD; aqua, saffron, brown and yellow. So happy birthday again sis'!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jenny




Challenges:




6 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful card, Jesa! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, CTD always have inspiring colour combos and DT cards.

      Radera
  2. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh gosh! I will definitely be back for your next challenge:)

      Radera
  3. Beautiful!!!!! Love this card and Love the Colors!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera