torsdag 26 april 2018

New York, New York!

Hello everyone!
Today's my sisters birthday, yay! I made her this card that I'm showing today.  Inspired by the challenge #369 over at Less is more, where the theme is "bring something back". In early June we are going to New York with our families for a vacation, so I dug up this stamp from Penny Black, that I bought six years ago in - New York! I also used my old water colour pencils to  colour just parts of the stamp, hence I'm entering a challenge at Less is more and there should be a lot of white space. The sentiment stamp is from lawn fawn, Big scripty.
Happy birthday sis'!




Have a great weekend!
/Jenny


1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous card! Love that stamp and how you've just selected certain areas to colour. Enjoy your time in New York!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    SvaraRadera