måndag 23 april 2018

Birthday hug!

Hello!
Today I'm playing over at Color throwdown (and I'm out in the last minute, I know...), where the colour theme for this week is red, green and white. Hm, so what to do, what to do...? I tried red distress ink blending on red cardstock to deepen the colour, I think I like it, splattered water and some gold ink spray over the background. Then I did some green ink blending on the green cardstock, covered the balloons and "grattiskram" with wink of stella. I finished off the card with some sequins. (The word and sentence on the card says "Birthday hugs from me to you", in Swedish.) 




Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you took the time!
/Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. Fun distressed background and gradient sentiment! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    SvaraRadera