söndag 20 september 2015

Lovely september...

Hi!
I know that autumn is closing in on us, with dark and rainy nights, but here in Sweden, we've had a lovely sunny weekend, at least where I live:). So, instead of cardmaking, I had to cut the lawn and things like that. It's a liiittle frustrating when you have some new stash to try. At last, I had time to make this card. I've had this sprayed background lying around for awhile, but the stamps with the matching dies from Lawn Fawn is new, and I just love it.
Hugs, Jenny
Challenges:

3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful background and love those sweet feathers! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your background and looks wonderful with those two tone feathers!! Perfect sentiment! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a pretty card Jenna. Love the background with the colorful feathers. So airy and soft. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown

    SvaraRadera