lördag 12 september 2015

CTD #359

Hi!

Another enjoyable challenge at Color Throwdown this week. I choosed to make a birthday card for my dear nephew, since the colours fits him perfectly.




This style in card making appeals to me since there doesn't have to be straight lines or just not so neat:)


Isn't this awesome die from technique tuesday just...awesome :)?
I used this lethal weapon (it's kind of sharp, it really is), don't know the english word for it (I don't think I know the swedish word for it either, maybe mönsterprickare?) to make it look like seams. A very useful tool...


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jenny

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun birthday card for a young boy! Love the look of your faux seams. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I do love the faux seams, but I adore the retro 80s/90s tape! So cool! Great for the colors, too.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I do love the faux seams, but I adore the retro 80s/90s tape! So cool! Great for the colors, too.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an awesome design...love how you used the colors and the elements are perfect for a guy card!!! Your nephew will love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cool birthday card for a boy! It's great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    SvaraRadera