torsdag 2 oktober 2014

Happy B-day!

Hi!
Today I'm showing this birthday card to my nephew, and since I don't have a big letter die, I made B, I, and G in a self hardening foam clay. It looks like candy, right?


Challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Just for men
Crafting By Designs - October anything goes
Crafting from the heart #38
Incy Wincy Designs - Something Old, Something New
(I'm using my old paper twine and my new foam clay)
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Have a lovely weekend!
(I myself will sing all weekend while my husband renovates our kitchen:))
Kram Jenny

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is very adorable and I agree BIG does look like candy, I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fint Jenny. Var får du inspirationen från syrran??

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty - fun texture, too!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cool card. The BIG reminds me of Licorice Allsorts!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card, I'm sure your nephew will love it! Those big clay letters look so striking !! Thanks for joining our Just for Men challenge this week at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card :o)
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hope you will join us again for our new challenge.
    Pia xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love how you did the BIG, turned out so nice. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog




    SvaraRadera