fredag 3 oktober 2014

CAS

Hi!
Yesterday I created a couple of cards with a clean and simple design. Really love these atumn colour combos.

I added just a tiny bit of glitter on the leaves.
You can't see it in the picture, but I put some 3D foam dots in the middle section.


















Challenges:
Kort o Mania #116 Autumn colours
Crafting Musketeers #18 Autumn colours
Less is More week 191 - Mostly Words
Crazy 4 Challenges #255 leaves

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by:)
Kramar Jenny

8 kommentarer:

  1. Simply beautiful cards.
    Delicate and sophisticated with a stunning wordy sentiment
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    SvaraRadera
  2. So simple yet stunning, love the use of textured paper to stamp on xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really love your cards Jesa ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. How great isn't this?:) Thank you for joining my blog, I will soon visit yours

      Radera
  4. I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit, this is lovely, it's a great sentiment!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvaraRadera
  5. Kjempe fine enkle kort! Lekre høstfarger! Takk for du deltar hos kort o mania!
    Dt Ane

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card , I love it , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. very nice,thank you for playing along at carfting musketeers from Anthony Perry-Paterson DT.

    SvaraRadera