lördag 12 maj 2018

You are awesome!

Hello everyone!
I hope you're enjoying the weekend. Today I'm showing a card with an encouraging sentiment, and I think it's quite versatile. You can use it as a birthday card or why not for mother's day, I know many awesome moms:) 
I started to make the background with distress oxide ink, hickory smoke, the stamp is from Boho dreams, Kaisercraft, and I did some paperpiecing with paper from Lawn fawn on the bow. "You" and "are" are from MFT but I really can't remember from which brand I got the "awesome" die... I finished the card with a few silver glitter enamel dots. 




Challenges:

Take care!
Hugs/Jenny



8 kommentarer:

  1. Cool card- love the image! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. an uplifting card. great colour scheme. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jenny girl, Promarkers and distress inks... I love yoooou! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs... awesome creation!!

    SvaraRadera