onsdag 21 mars 2018

Time to celebrate!

Hello!

Today I'm showing a card with a little touch of spring. I am so ready for spring right now and at least we get to change the clock this weekend, so the evenings will get even more lighter, yay!
Since I'm combining a couple of challenges I had to keep it clean and simple with just a few colours, but I'm quite happy with it. I used a stencil from Crealies, a stamp from Crafty individuals, and did some ink blending to get that "peachy" colour.




Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
/Jenny

3 kommentarer:

  1. A really pretty card Jenny. Your stencil is lovely and your inking is so crisp. Maybe the spatters have slightly covered up the untouched white space we love to see, but that is such a beautiful colour combo. Thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aww, this is one sweet card, Jenny. The colours and stencilling are so pretty. Brings back memories of bike rides in the spring with flowers bloomimg all around. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More. x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely creation. Very pretty.Thanks for joining us at through the craft room door this week.

    SvaraRadera