onsdag 21 februari 2018

Back to bears!

Hello everyone!
So, when you're colouring, you're supposed to get better. Apparently, that isn't the case for me, lol! I struggle, oh how I struggle with different media (alcohol markers, distress inks, water colours) to try to get a little bit closer to the result I want. Ah well, I still love making cards and I will keep on colouring and perhaps one day....
Today I'm showing a birthday card with a stamp set from mama elephant - cub cuddles, it's so cute. I've also used an embossingfolder, distress oxide inks (ink smooshing is so fun), and a stamp set from lawn fawn - Happy Happy Happy. I finished off with some wink of stella on the banner and enamel dots.


Challenges:



Have a great day!
Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. well i think you are being harsh on yourself. but keep at it and one day it will all just click! lovely card and loving your smooshing. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    SvaraRadera