tisdag 25 augusti 2015

LIM 238

Hi!

How many aren't the times when I start with an idea in my head, and then it comes out totally different of what I thought in the beginning? Do you recognize it? When that happens, I often find it hard to be pleased with what I created. But if I wait a while, and then come back to the project, I can see it with "fresh eyes" and hopefully make something of it.
This week at "Less is More"  there's a sketch challenge, and this is my interpretation of it:)

It's hard to see on this photo, but the dots looks like they are black, but they are actually silver foil.













Take care!
Hugs, Jenny
Challenge:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous take on this week's sketch and what adorable foil paper you've found. Striking, sunny and CAS perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great fun with that die-cutting... the effect is super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely yellow card and very CAS!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great technique and I love the textured white card and the foil dots.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    SvaraRadera