fredag 27 mars 2015

Springtime!

Hi!

Spring is getting closer, and this weekend we're changing our clocks back to summertime. Yay! I'm really looking forward to longer and lighter days.

Today I had the day off, I usually have fridays off, and instead of cleaning the house( it can't be called your day off, if you're supposed to do all of this cleaning, right?), I spent my time at my crafting table creating this card:


Added just a tiny touch of glitter to the flowers:)

This week I'm entering these challenges:

Have a great weekend and don't forget earth hour tomorrow,
there will be no card making for me tomorrow night, in the dark:)
Hugs Jenny

6 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card Jenny. Lovely colors and design for this cute image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I totally agree that a day off shouldn't include house cleaning, good decision! Love this card but I'm struggling to remember who designs the image? Keep avoiding the housework and craft daily xx Thanks for playing in the Use a Die challenge with Polkadoodles.
    <a href="http://penny-buschcreations.blogspot.com”>Penny DT</a>

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable!! Yes, crafting is much better than cleaning :) so glad you played along at CTD!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute image. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Yes, she really is a cute, sweet image. Perfect for our Girly Challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge...hugs Jo. X

    SvaraRadera
  6. how cute is this? I love your chosen colour combination too. Thank you for joinin in with our 'Die' challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/week-13-use-die-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    SvaraRadera