fredag 2 januari 2015

A new year

Hi! I'm so glad to be back at my crafting table...Happy new year to all of you:)
I started this crafting year with a birthday card to my beautiful niece. She was having her 18th birthday at january the 1st. I came across a tutorial for an explosion card, and I really like the surprise you get when you open it, and it was really easy to do, so this was my first one but probably not my last.



I'm entering these challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes #354
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Papertake weekly - Pick a fave (I picked Spots and Dots)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jenny

2 kommentarer:

  1. Very bright and colourful card, I love the explosion effect too :) thanks for joining us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny :-) I love the whole design of this and the inside is brilliant too ! I am sure Mirjam loved it ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvaraRadera