fredag 19 september 2014

Cards for the little ones

Hello everyone!

Today I've made two cards, one for a newborn and one for a toddler maybe:).



When I started making this card, I decided to avoid pink, but I gave up. It's just impossible to do that, and I love pink so why should I, right? I've stamped the words, a daughter, in swedish.

När jag började göra det här kortet så försökte jag undvika rosa, men jag gav upp. Det GÅR bara inte, och varför skulle jag egentligen, jag älskar rosa och det blir så himla gulligt:)







 
Don't you just love teddybears? This one is a real cutie and he's sending birthday wishes to someone little<3. I like the combination of beige and blue, it can never go wrong.

Nallebjörnar + beige + blått, blir aldrig fel till ett litet barn. Gulligt eller hur?











3D crystal glaze puts a glossy and puffy texture on the punched hearts.

Här har jag använt 3D crystal glaze för att får en lite upphöjd och glansig textur på hjärtan som jag stansat ut.










Challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #53
Crafting from the heart #36
Kort o Mania #115
TTCRD Anything goes
Crafting by design

Have a lovely weekend!
Kram Jenny


4 kommentarer:

  1. Love both of your cards Jenny!! cute images and beautiful colors :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så söta kort du har gjort! Tummen upp för fler rosa kort :-)
    Tack för att du kommenterade i min blogg så jag hittade hit!
    Kram Frida

    SvaraRadera
  3. These are adorable Jenny! I love both images and your fabulous 3D hearts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous hun love it and thank you for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week hugs Judith DT x

    SvaraRadera