onsdag 2 maj 2018

CTD #491

Hello everyone!
Today I'm playing over at Color Throwdown, they have a new colour challenge every week, and the colours for this week are coral, green, kraft and white:
I personally associate those colors with a more flowery theme, but since I don't have so many stamp sets with flowers at all, I tried to think out of the box here... And I'm quite pleased with the result. I used a stencil with versamark ink and white embossing powder on kraft cardstock, and it actually worked out a lot better than I expected at first, cause some of the stars were really teeny tiny. I sprayed the background with a mix of perfect pearl gold and water, and of course it warped, so I adhered some fun foam on the back of it. Then I used stars and a sentiment from a stamp set from MFT; stars above, and coloured them with distress ink. The sentiment I stamped on a piece of vellum to it make pop a little against the background.




Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you take the time!
Hugs, Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. I really like your card and how you watercolored the stars.

    SvaraRadera