lördag 6 oktober 2018

CTD #513

Hello everyone!
It's been a while. 
I find it really hard to keep up the blogging and social media while your supposed (and I know that this is only me, pressuring myself) to be creating, at the same time that life, family and job happens. Does anyone recognize this? Anyhow, I've decided to be kind to myself, I mean I love cardmaking, and why stop doing something I love? 
So one challenge that always is inspiring me is the one at Color Throwdown, every week, new colours and new ideas. So I'm happy to be back in the "blogosphere" with this contribution to challenge #513 at Color Throwdown, with the colours lime, green and navy in focus.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Jenny

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card. Thank you for playing at Color Throw Down this week, good luck.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a wonderful card! I'm so glad you decided to play along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love hearing that the throwdown challenge inspires you to create! Love your take on the colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    SvaraRadera