söndag 13 maj 2018

LIM #371

Hello everyone!
Today I'm entering another colour challenge, this time at Less is more.


I used a stencil from Clear scraps, and a stamp from Panduro. Then I used a die with a background "shadow" (don't remember the brand), and my distress oxide inks (oooh how I love those, they are so easy to apply). It was hard, but then I decided to NOT make ink splatter on the background to keep the card panel clean and simple. However, there's always room for some glitter right? If you look closely on the sentiment you can see a little sparkle from my wink of Stella clear glitter brush.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
/Jenny


2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card, Jenny. Beautiful ink blending and a great backdrop for your sparkly dragonfly. The WOS on the diecut sentiment is a nice finishing touch. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sorry for the late visit! What a gorgeous CAS card, there's something so peaceful about dragonflies. Love this simple design with the little touch of sparkle, great close up photo too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    SvaraRadera