torsdag 12 april 2018

Butterfly birthday!

Hello!
Sooo... My plan was to be healthy and well and let April fill me with light and energy blah, blah, blah... Ah well, perhaps in May then ;) Still I'm glad that I had the energy to craft today (even if I'm laying in bed right now, writing this blogpost, ha, ha...)
Today I'm showing a bright birthday card, you can never have enough of them, can you? I've used my distress oxide inks, dies and paper from lawn fawn and a butterfly stamp from reprint. Of course I used some stickles to make it sparkle a little.



Challenges:

Have a lovely weekend!
/Jenny


1 kommentar:

  1. Lovely card! the colours are soothing:)! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    SvaraRadera